Sat, Oct 15|
Relationship Desires Workshop
This workshop series is for QTBIPOC folks who want to be intentional about imagining, creating, and preparing for the relationships they want!
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
About the event
Cuffing season is here....now what ??
Who are you trying to "cuff?" What types of people do you want to form new connections with? Do you have any relational goals you want to set for yourself?
It's Fall, the time of year where many of us start to formulate our goals and areas of focus for the upcoming year. Make more money. Practice self-compassion. Get more rest. Etc. But what about your relationships? Do you have any goals for how you want experience relationships and partnerships in the near future.
This workshop series is designed to support LGBTQ POC in clarifying their relationship desires, needs, and hopes. This is an opportunity to imagine and vision towards the relational experiences you want for yourselves and your loved ones.
What to expect:
- 3, 2-hour Zoom meetings: 1. October 15, 2022, 2. November 19, 2022, December 17, 2022
- A Community of other QTPOC who are being intentional and careful with their relationships to reflect, imagine, share, and vision with
- Several practices and exercises that will enhance your clarity of the feelings and experiences you want to have in your relationships
- A free download of the Honey Love Connections Relationship Desires Workbook
- The opportunity to have your desires and needs witnessed and affirmed by other QTPOC
- The opportunity to receive support and guidance from Founder of Honey Love Connections, Matchmaker, Relationship Coach & Clinical Psychologist, Aja
Standard -- "All 3"
+$2.48 service fee
This ticket includes admission to all 3 workshop dates
+$2.48 service fee0
Standard - "Just 1"
+$0.98 service fee
This ticket gives you access to participate on workshop date in the series . Please choose the date you're able to attend.
+$0.98 service fee0